Aerospace MSc bursary scheme - MSc in Safety Critical Systems Engineering

University of York

Close

Send email to: **AWARDING_BODY**

  • *
  • *
  • *

Award info

  • Award values:
  • Bursary :£9500 for 1 year

    This scheme will pay MSc tuition fees of up to £9,500 for successful UK/EU applicants to our MSc in Safety Critical Systems Engineering.
  • Award type:
    • Academic excellence
  • Award coverage:
  • Tuition fees
  • Award level:
  • Postgraduate
  • Subject area:
  • Computing, Maths and IT Engineering
  • Number of awards:
  • Various
  • Award duration:
  • 1 Academic years

Application info

  • Nationality:
  • UK only, EU
  • Gender:
  • Both
  • Eligibility requirement:
  • Some eligibility requirements that must be met if you already work within the UK aerospace industry: If you work for one of the nine partner companies named above, there are no restrictions to you applying to the bursary; If you work for an SME in the supply chain serving the UK aerospace industry, the scheme will provide 75 per cent of your tuition fees each year. Your employer will be ask to make up the remaining 25 per cent and If you work for any other organisation that does not fall into 1. Or 2. above, you will not be eligible for a bursary.
  • Application details:
  • .

Awards from this institution

Overseas Continuation Scholarship (OCS)
5000 per year for 1 year only The scholarship is worth £5,000 in the first year of study as a deduction from tuition fees. for 1 Academic year
Scholarship for Overseas Students (SOS)
Varies per year for 1 year (renewable) The scholarship is worth one-quarter (25%) of the overseas tuition fee for each year of successful study. for 1 Years (renewable)
Mathematics - Annie Currie Williamson Scholarship
1500 3 awards of £1,500; eligibility criteria to be confirmed.
Physics Departmental Graduate Scholarships
The scholarships are offered on a competitive basis and cover either 50% or 100% of tuition fees, most at the 50% level.
BBSRC CASE PhD studentship GlaxoSmithKline: Computational Modelling of Natural Killer Cell Function in Vaccine Efficacy
14057 Studentship covers: a tax-free stipend at the standard Research Council rate (£14,057 for 2015 entry) plus £3,000 CASE supplement (paid by Glaxo Smith Kline), research costs, and tuition fees at the UK/EU rate.
Chemistry - Wild Fund Scholarship
7000 per year for 1 year (renewable) For students paying overseas fees, scholarships are awarded up to the value of £7,000/annum towards fees. EU scholarships will cover the fees for the duration of the programme of study up to a maximum of £4,500. for 3 Academic years